Current Commercial is a partnership of dedicated professionals who are deeply committed to our families, our community, and to the clients, whose business enables us to live and work in this beautiful area. Each partner represents a major function in the operations of the company with necessary overlapping and complementary skills that ensure the success of each and every project. And because we are partners, not employees, we treat your business like ours.
With 20+ years of professional real estate experience Stephen has completed over $150 million in commercial sales and leasing transactions including office, industrial, retail and multi-family assignments throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Designee: Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute
- Past President and Director: Commercial Investment Division, COAR
- Certified Property Manager Candidate: International Real Estate Management Institute
- Member: National Association of Realtors, Commercial Association of Realtors, Oregon/S.W. Washington
- Planning Commissioner: Hood River Planning Commission (2007-2009)
John has extensive experience in project management and various aspects of real estate including over 10 years as a general contractor. He established and operated an Energy Star verification company, was superintendant of an advanced technology division for the computer industry, is the developer/owner of a commercial office building, and has worked for 20 years as a plumber by trade.
- Licensed Oregon General Contractor
- Licensed Oregon Plumbing Contractor
- Energy Star Verifier
- Chair, Hood River Planning Commission (2004-2008)